Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dear Kin

This is a letter I found the other day......

Dear Kin,

This is a goodbye letter, although if you ever read this I'll deny writing it. When I first met you I thought you were pretty cool and as I got to know you I knew I wanted to keep getting to know you. But we were both young and I was terribly good at hiding my feelings from you. So we spent a year being friends and a year of me wishing we were more. We graduated a grade and then were seperated, but I was just realizing the depth of my feelings for you. I can say I thought I was in love with you now, because I think it was a first love type thing. Can I really call it that if you never had any idea? After all this I had to get used to not seeing you everyday and I hated it, even more so because you didn't seem to mind. Occasionally I would see you in public, but I didn't need to see you because I was still in love with the old you. I even kept this stupid note you wrote me-

"Dear Sara,

Yeah I kind of like her like that. But she's my friend too so why does she think she's not my
friend. Because she is. But thats one thing Ally told you that I liked Kelly man she tells
everyone. Man I can't tell her anything without her telling you it. Oh well your my friend
and I know you won't tell anyone and if you do I'll find you and we interupt this message
cause it contains some naughty words for little girls like you.

From your friend,
Kin

P.S. Sheryl isn't that bad and I suck at writing notes."

Isn't it pathetic that I kept this? I don't care. I will keep it untill my real love replaces it with something that will mean more to me. This stupid note even has tear stains on it, can you believe that? Yes, it turns out I can be more pathetic. Thats because I was crazy enough to believe in fiction. That if I kept dreaming of you and "pining" for you, you would appear and love me. So I am saying goodbye to you now because I am tired of romanticizing the Kin I thought I knew. You were never perfect and you were never mine. Maybe now I can move on and find someone else, maybe.

Goodbye my almost lover,
Sara




Wasn't that sad? Poor Sara, do you think she ever told Kin how she felt? Probably not. Oh well, I guess if you want romance on hand read a book. Or find a letter.

Sayonara Friends and Potential Enemies
What? I could have enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment