Sunday, July 4, 2010

First and Foremost

My first blog, welcome me to this new age contraption.
I hate when you're getting started on something online and they ask those same awful questions. Favorite Books-Favorite Music-Favorite Movies, and any of the like. Am I the only one who thinks this is frustrating? Yes I do have favorites of these but I hate picking them. What if the others find out I didn't list them as my favorites? Will Little Mermaid and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants attack me in my sleep? With music its even harder for me to choose. My music tastes involve mood swings and cravings, sort of like a pregnant woman I suppose, not that I would know. And I suppose there is always that pathetic fear that someone will read your profile and curse you for listening to, heaven forbid, Ashlee Simpson or something. Poor girl, I'm not the only one who has used her in this sort of sentence.
Will you only read my blog or acknowledge my existence if I have wicked taste in entertainment? Blah, enough ranting. So I now have a blog, thanks to my brother. Couldn't have done it without him! I am going to use this to motivate myself to write more and get my finished stuff online. Any and all are welcome to read what I have to say, sorry if its not to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment